Dublin, November 3, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Ultra-Mobile Devices Market by Vertical Industry, by Type: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2030” report has been added to of ResearchAndMarkets.com Proposal.
The market for ultra-mobile devices was estimated at 45.83 billion dollars in 2020, and is estimated to arrive 113.83 billion dollars By 2030, increased by a CAGR of 9.6% from 2021 to 2030.
An Ultra Portable Device (UMD) is a medium and lightweight computing device that supports various applications from education to business. UMDs support higher productivity, improved battery life, full-scale functionality, extended portability and reduced bulk. These features make them very suitable for business professionals and drive their adoption in the field of consumer electronics.
On the basis of type, the premium UMD segment dominated the overall ultra-mobile device industry in 2020 and is expected to continue this trend throughout the forecast period. This is attributed to rise in standard of living, awareness of technology among people and rise in disposable income in the country.
In addition, Asia Pacific And LAMEA anticipates potential growth in ultra-premium mobile phones during the forecast period as a result of their developments, government initiatives, rising technology awareness and cost-effective consumer electronics, all of which provide lucrative growth opportunities. However, the mobile service device segment is expected to witness significant growth in the coming years. This is attributed to the rise in the market of ultra-portable devices, growth in applications of cognitive intelligence, predictive and analytical software and the increase in the use of mobile phones and apps.
By industry, the consumer electronics segment held the largest market share for ultra-portable devices in 2020 and is expected to continue this trend during the forecast period. The electronics and semiconductor sector is highly dependent on ultraportable device systems, due to population growth and the development of the ultraportable device market. In addition, an increase in the use of consumer electronic devices, such as mobile devices, laptops, tablets, personal computers, satellites, television and radar along with the decrease in prices of these devices, facilitated the growth of ultra-portable devices in the consumer electronics sector.
However, the IT and telecom sector is expected to witness the highest growth in the coming years. This is due to the rapid increase in the adoption of advanced systems for especially mobile devices. IT and telecom organizations deploy mobile device systems especially in their operations for various functions such as monitoring and security systems. In addition, major IT and telecom players tend to invest in technological advancements to develop telecom systems that are more network-savvy, more secure and energy-efficient, which is expected to provide lucrative growth opportunities for the IT and telecom sector.
Key findings of the study
- Based on type, the premium ultra-mobile segment dominated the ultra-mobile market in 2020. However, the utility ultra-mobile segment is expected to exhibit significant growth during the forecast period of the ultra-mobile market.
- By industry sector, the consumer electronics segment accounted for the highest revenue in the market in 2020. However, the IT and telecommunications segment is expected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
- In terms of region, the market size of mobile devices in particular is dominated by North America in 2020. However, Asia Pacific is expected to witness significant growth in the coming years.
Key benefits for stakeholders
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the Ultra-Mobile Devices market along with the current trends and future estimates to clarify the future investment pockets.
- Information on key drivers, restraints and opportunities and their impact analysis on the Ultraportable Devices market size is provided.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the power of buyers and suppliers operating in the ultra-cellular device market.
- Quantitative analysis is provided to determine the potential of the ultraportable devices market from 2020 to 2030.
Key market segments
According to Industry Vertical
- Telecom IT
- Others (BFSI, Education and Entertainment)
- Ultra portable premium devices
- Basic Ultra-Mobile devices
- Ultra-Mobile Utility Devices
- North America
- rest Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- rest Asia Pacific
- rest of LAMEA
Key players in the market
- Apple Ltd.
- HTC Corporation
- Google Ltd
- Dell Inc.
- Sony Corporation
- ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
- HP Development Company, LP
- Microsoft Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Key topics covered:
Chapter 1 – Introduction
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
Chapter 3: Market Overview
Chapter 4: The Ultra Portable Devices Market, by Vertical Industry
Chapter 5: Ultra Portable Devices Market, by Type
Chapter 6: Ultra Portable Devices Market, by Region
Chapter 7: The Society Landscape
Chapter 8: Company Profiles
For more information on this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ms9c0a
Research and markets
Laura WoodSenior Manager
For EST business hours call +1-917-300-0470
For US/CAN toll free call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
USA Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets